Thursday, March 12, 2009

Suspicious Activity Last Night March 11th 2009

Last night around 10:45 as I was walking by the Garages I witnessed 2 young men in their late teens, Early 20's, both about 5'9"-6' tall. One wearing a blue CSUF hoodie and white shorts, the other wearing dark shorts and a red shirt. I clearly saw them tugging on garage door handels looking for anything unlocked. They did see me and continued down a side path of the 3000 building. I called 911 and reported this while ducking down another path. as I resurfaced the two guys went back at it and litteraly had one garage door open about a foot, saw me and casualy pickd up their pace and slipped down a path by the tennis court buildings. I ran to the front parking lot assuming I had beat them to the gate but to my suprise it seemed that they litterly vanished. I have personally never seen the two guys in our complex before. I usually wander to the alley and around to the front about that time to have a walk before bed. Luckly nothing seemed to be stolen from the garage they had opened and police reports were made. If you have any idea who the two guys are or if they live here in the complex please notify Fullerton Police.

Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure about the garages but there has been a guy coming through on a weekly basis and going throught the trash. The first few times were on Fridays, then he switched to Mondays and most recently Wednesdays. The police are being called after he is spotted. He drives on older model Buick, license plate #3VEP300

Google

I swithched from Internet Explorer to Firefox