Saturday, January 20, 2007

No More Anonymous Comments

Let's try it neighbors. Todd in #122 is right and we've been disrespectful at best recently. From now on sign at least your first name to your comments. Your Blogger (Howard)
Above in response to what Todd in #122 Wrote...

To Parkridge Blogger: I think the intent of the person who wrote the original "I like my investment..... more than blogging" was to identify or prohibit individuals like the one who wrote the above comment from making comments like that. Or at least make them have a second thoughts about writing stuff like that. If someone who was considering buying a unit here, they would surely have second thoughts about moving in after reading something like that, (or at least make sure I wasn't going to move next door to them). I have to admit most of my comments have been on the opinionated side and I haven't always spoken kindly, approvingly, or enthusiatically about everthing that goes on at Parkridge, but at least I sign my name to my comments. I know you have disagreed with this in the past, but I think you should require people to sign their comments as soon as another persons' name gets mentioned. Since you've put this blog up, no ones ever come to my unit, vandalized my property, or got in my face over stuff I've written. It's just not that big a deal. I know the purpose of this blog was to create a place for residents to vent, or provide information, or disagree with the policies of the new board, but, I think that you have to agree that there is nothing in the comments preceding the one above that warrants a response like that. Todd in 122 P.S. I'm voting for you in the next election, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say a big "thank you" to Howard for creating a place for open communication here in Parkridge. Also thanks to Todd for offering his input, experience and expertise in answering the various questions put forth by residents. I truly appreciate having a place that I can come to for up to date information on our neighborhood and have been encouraged to see that there are others in the community who are just as anxious as I am to see this place well-taken care of. It's been a rocky road but hopefully these bumps along the way (plumbing issues, rule enforcement, the management company, rotation of board members, etc) are growing pains and lessons learned that will bring positive growth for Parkridge.

Kirsten #56

Anonymous said...

Dear Howard,thank you again for keeping this blog open to this day.I have heard good comments about you from people in the neighborhood that's how we got to know who you are.Our support and vote goes for you.Golda in 126

Google

I swithched from Internet Explorer to Firefox