Monday, October 09, 2006

Hopeful said...

I know this may sound crazy...but I'm actually feeling pretty encouraged right now. Its apparent that there many different opinions in Parkridge but despite all of the back and forth arguments and insults, we're actually coming up with some good information here. I now know where to pick up my car if it gets towed, who to call (or not call) if my unit gets flooded over the weekend, and what company can replace my windows. And if something does happen over the weekend, I know I may not hear back from the plumber or Julie, but if I post something up here I'll likely get a response from someone in the know. And it's good to know that there are some residents out there who are frustrated at some of the same things that frustrate me, but that there are also some people who are realistic and hopeful and realize that this whole process of living in community requires some give and take. Thanks everyone for your contribution!
1:32 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i got the flyers informing residents about this blog and i think it's a great idea. Is there a number to call for electrical problems? actually, the electrical problem in question is the lights to the Lawn tennis court, which never turn on, but on occasion seem to miracoulously turn on for a few minutes, and then go off even though the switch indicates they are on. any info or a number i can call? thanks

Anonymous said...

Mark in 71. I've sat by you at some of the meetings, and please don't take offense, but you're a bit of an opportunist. I think Rene is doing a great job. Where you here this time last year? I've been living at Parkridge for 8 years and this board is the best I've seen. I think you should back off on Rene.

Google

I swithched from Internet Explorer to Firefox