Sunday, March 11, 2007

Laundry Room Door

I can't start a new blog. However, I wanted to see if anyone else has sent in a communication form for the laundry room door. The door that faces the mail boxes never locks. It seems that the door does not fit the frame. There was already one incident of a man stealing a womans clothes, and now I am noticing some of our clothes missing. I will send another communication form, but I was just curious if anyone else has done so. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While you're at it, send in a form about the "walk-in" gate on Rolling Hills. That gate won't locke either which allows anyone to get into the complex whenver they choose. You gotta love living in a secure, "gated" community.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if anyone here has Direct TV? I currently have time warner cable and I am thinking of switching to Direct TV because of the MLB extra innings package and NFL sunday pass. They are the only company to have a contract with them. My question is if you do have it, did you need to arange it with the HOA first or did you just call the company and subscribe and let them deal with it. Any help would be great. #125

Anonymous said...

Regarding the laundry room door. It is not a matter of fixing the lock on the door it is a matter of rebuilding the frame around the door. The door has been repaired numerous times and everytime the board spent money to repair it someone would come up and kick it in and over a period of time it has now become a much more costly repair. I have heard from more than one member on the board that they are aware of it and this is now something that will have to be voted on as the funds are available. I know for a fact that the gate is now working properly.

Google

I swithched from Internet Explorer to Firefox