Thursday, March 08, 2007

ProServe Water Shut Off Notice for Sat 3/10

I only see the signs posted on some units but they read "Attention All Residents". Water will be shut off on Saturday 3/10/07 from 9am to 11am. Chris at ProServe reports that the 3 buildings affected are #3054, #3046 and #3062. To bad ProServe and our leadership don't utilize the blog. I have friends who've been sited for towels hanging over their gate which can not be as unsightly as the paper and blue tape now on display around the complex. Your Blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like we all deserve more than 24 hours notice, particularly on a Saturday! I was planning to do some work around my unit which will not be possible if the water is off. Thanks for the respect and consideration guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't start a new blog. However, I wanted to see if anyone else has sent in a communication form for the laundry room door. The door that faces the mail boxes never locks. It seems that the door does not fit the frame. There was already one incident of a man stealing a womans clothes, and now I am noticing some of our clothes missing. I will send another communication form, but I was just curious if anyone else has done so. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Google

I swithched from Internet Explorer to Firefox